Vehicles are on Maintenance Programmes and our Workshop is on sight to provide our Drivers and Clients with peace of mind.
The Workshop Manager makes sure that a 24 hour assistance operation is in place for vehicles to be attended to.
• Vehicles come in on their service notifications under strict instruction and supervision from the Workshop Manager and his team.
• The Workshop Manager and his team test drivers on a Volvo/Mercedes vehicle before they are appointed, thus testing to see whether they are fully capable to drive these unique vehicles.
• Mechanical staff and Operational staff are placed in teams to communicate vehicle problems to clients, should there be any.
• A Mechanic will attend to a vehicle no matter how far from home base AND no matter at what time it happens.
This keeping our clients satisfied and our service levels at the top.
• Mechanics are trained and kept up to date with technology and mechanical matters by Volvo South Africa, Scania and Mercedes.
• A Vehicle Body Repair shop is also on sight to keep our fleet’s image in tact at all times.
• A Tyre store is out sourced on our sight so that there are no delays.
The Mechanical Staff that keep the wheels rolling.
Well Equiped Workshop with all necessary tools at hand.