Administration in our business is managed with respect and priority to finalise all documentation that is required by us to start our business relationship with a client.
It is company policy to place clients with Credit Guarantee and all clients are required to complete a credit application form.
Once Credit Guarantee have approved the client information and allocated a credit limit to a particular account vehicles may be offered.
• Payment terms are strictly 30 days.
• Proof of payment is required once payment is made and a remittance must be supplied at the same time.
• P.O.D’s are handed in by drivers at three collection points to avoid delaying the invoicing process.
• Client P.O.D’s are checked for any problematic areas and immediately contacted by an administrative staff member.
• Shortages and Damages are administered with Drivers and clients.
• Weigh bridge slips are checked and invoicing is done on the tonnage if the load is a bulk product.
• Pallets are returned, only, if so stated on the load confirmation.
• All invoicing is done according to the clients load confirmation details or order number given.
• Each administrative staff member is allocated to certain clients and drivers to keep the information between all parties accurate.
• A monthly remittance is requested from every client to finalise payments due or outstanding.
• Payments are 30 days, 30 days after statement or otherwise agreed with the client.
• It is essential that we are informed on the load confirmation or order, what the GIT value of the load is.
• Any Insurance claim is dealt with immediately and professionally.
Client base include: Graftech SA and Switzerland, CBI (African Cables), TSB, Omnia, Hulamin, Tiger Brands, Rio Tinto Mine, CWI, AfriSam, Neopak, Bronpro... to name but a few.
Insurance: Insurance Cover is administered by Rosure (R1 500 000.00)
All required documentation in regards to Workmans Compensation, SARS, Health & Safty are available on request.
The Administration Department Office Block